Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 4 controller not responding on all ports

jgcorl

So I have my own little light show that I run at Christmas time, and for some reason my 2 pixie-4 controllers are only lighting half the CCR bands.  I have 2 CCR-II bands plugged into each of the controllers.  Ironically, port 1 will not light up on the first controller and port 2 will not light up on the second controller.  Whenever I go to manually test the controller (pushing that little white button), the bands light up fine.  I am guessing it is some sort of issue with the connections between boxes, but I am not positive.  Not sure if this is a simple fix or not.  Please help!

My whole setup consists of 2 traditional 16-port LOR boxes with normal LED lights, and the 2 pixie controllers mentioned above.  All boxes are connected with cat-5 cables as they have been in the past.  

Please read and follow my Pixie16 Config Step by Step in the GenerL Hardware section. It’s stickied T the top

Will work for all pixies. My phone about to die so can’t post much.

JR

Thanks, that was definitely a lot to sift through.  I ran a song from last year and all of the lights lit up with ease.  Not sure why it wasn't working with the animation sequence.  Everything is good to go though!

15 hours ago, jgcorl said:

Thanks, that was definitely a lot to sift through.  I ran a song from last year and all of the lights lit up with ease.  Not sure why it wasn't working with the animation sequence.  Everything is good to go though!

Glad you got it.

JR

• The topic was locked