Light-O-Rama Forums

S4 Enhanced network I messed something up

ItsMeBobO

My Pixie 16 with 100 pixels per port has stopped responding.    I thought I was going to try enhanced mode in network preferences  but that failed and  I made another mistake of trying to change a setting in HWU

Now Ive got nothing and need advice!    

Thank you JR for your assistance!    We did get a test pattern, which looks beautiful, on all 100 pixels..      But that is it.. nothing else from the show. 

Problem solved.  Another big thank you to dibbleJR !   He pointed out to me that a reset can set the unit id back to factory of 01.   The controller was not getting the commands. 

1 hour ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Problem solved.  Another big thank you to dibbleJR !   He pointed out to me that a reset can set the unit id back to factory of 01.   The controller was not getting the commands. 

Bob- I am just as happy that I could finally do something to repay what you have done for me especially helping me learn papagayo.

I truly figured that would never happen.

Enjoy your show my friend.

JR

2 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

He pointed out to me that a reset can set the unit id back to factory of 01.   The controller was not getting the commands. 

Did you have the dip switches all set to off, (Unit ID set with Hardware Utility) and a reset caused it to go back to a factory setting of 1? Just curious?

Alan...