Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Help please read!!!!!

webbie

I can honestly say that for the past 2 days I have been trying to work on this. I have tried my very hardest to get the lights to do what you said yours were doing with no luck. I honestly don't think it is the lights. Have you used LEDs before or is this your first year? Do you have any appliances or any electronic devices in your house that aren't working correctly? I ask this because you could have some sort of electrical problem in your house that is causing this. Is there another house you can test the lights out at?

Scott are you experiencing the same problem?

Alright, let me post this. I made a quick animation sequence to show you how the lights work. I honestly did not do anything to this video...recorded it and posted it. You can clearly see that the lights fade, and twinkle. The ending is a quick fade on each of the channels.

Ponddude wrote:

...I honestly don't think it is the lights. ....

I had a similar problem and I wouldn't blame the lights. My problem only showed up while using 100' three-wire extension cords. (which i found out after buying about 50 of them....) Everything worked fine with the two-wire cords. I found that I could fix the problem by removing the ground connection on the cord, or by adding a small resistive load to the circuit.