Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Bohemian Rhapsody singing faces

dibblejr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I would love a copy if you still have this i will not share this file with anyone it is for personal use 

clarkandeddielightshow@outlook.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm late to the party (just getting started in holiday lights) but would love a copy of your Christmas Rhapsody for my own personal use and not to be shared.

Thank you!

I would like a copy sent to kevin.t.may@icloud.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank You!

JR, Could I please have a copy of this one? Please send to ericmtaylor10@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thanks!

Hey there, I would love to get a copy of this to run this year.

Mslahr611@gmail.com

Thank you!

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

On 10/18/2021 at 4:07 PM, Teddy1 said:

Hello! I'm late to the party (just getting started in holiday lights) but would love a copy of your Christmas Rhapsody for my own personal use and not to be shared.

Thank you!

I guess my email might help...    jhwakefield@gmail.com

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

This would be an awesome addition, it would brighten Halloween a lot. 

agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

h.harms@att.net

Edited by Harmsey851

• 1 month later...

Could i get a copy?  Thomas_hunsicker@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

@dibblejr

I would love a copy of this! kevin.t.may@icloud.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks!

Edited by mayday3k

• 1 month later...

I would like to get a copy of this file please.  rojo394@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks Shawn

• 8 months later...

I would love a copy. Please an a Huge Thank You..

kittymskitt@aol.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I would appreciate a copy if you are sharing. sugarnspice10172@aol.com 

Thanks so much.