Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ God Bless the USA Armed Forces Medley singing faces

dibblejr

I would like a copy sent to willisl3@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• country christmas

• RedWhitingBlue

• gernergang

Could I please get a copy.

sh00ter76@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Really appreciate it.  Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to have a copy.

ovelgara@att.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would love a copy.

Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent jstur23@aol.com "

• 2 months later...

Thank you for making this! I come from a military family and am retired Army. Between my father, uncles, and myself we have all branches of the forces covered.

So, if you are still sharing this, I definitely would love to have a copy.  Email address is lionesslisac@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

• 4 months later...

I would like a copy sent to jandc27@cox.net

I play this sequence every Veteran's day.

Thanks, Craig

• 1 month later...

Hi

I would love to have a copy of the Singing Faces for God Bless The USA.  Went to the Christmas Expo and changed over to S5, and decided to add Singing Faces. I am in the process of converting all of my S4 songs over to S5 and trying to add singing faces.  Big task with 40 songs, may not use all my songs this year.

Thanks

jmraider25@gmail.com 

• 1 month later...

JR,

I would love to have a copy if still available - already had this sequenced in the show but just added the singing faces this year.

rnolan@mindspring.com

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a copy of the faces please! 

sshirey05@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

ibanaz308@gmail.com

"I would like a copy sent to kevin.t.may@icloud.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked