• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• Charlie Capps

• Werner Horst

• Helpusell

On 11/4/2020 at 7:30 PM, fester said:

Hi James, could I have a copy as well. Thank You

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

acrump78@gmail.com

May I please get a copy    wess.hoskins@snapon.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent to all that agree with the not sharing WESS tHE FILES ARE TO BIG YOUR INTERNET REJECTS IT TOO BIG

Edited by james morris

I would like a copy sent to brmorr@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

James,
Would love to get a copy sent to giggly_jam@hotmail.com  Love this song and would love to add it to my display
Thanks
James H.

HLE put this in your post then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to mike.broadway71@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you.

"I would like a copy sent to glivingston.doc@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Much appreciated

I'd like a copy sent to rs0577@comcast.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• The topic was locked