Light-O-Rama Forums

Drummer Boy Pentatonix Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

james morris

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

JR and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• Charlie Capps

• Werner Horst

• Helpusell

"I would like a copy sent to nebey@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Merry Christmas,

I would like a copy sent to : rwas92@sbcglobal.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to : bpelster@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you and,

Happy New Year!!

• 7 months later...

James would love a copy of the lms zip for this. I copy the lms zip file for pixels and that seems to work for me as I only have a 2 string superstar limit.

NWGRAPHIX2@YAHOO.com

Sent Andrew agree to this then will send

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

JR and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

May I please get a copy    chazjr@cox.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would like a copy sent dpharris74@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to dhageremtp@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share“

thanks! 
Dustin 

• 1 month later...

Hi James, would you mind sending this one over to me please?  Looking to adapt to my new 16x25 pixel tree.  Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

GeoffreyLOR@outlook.com

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to this one too.. love this version. chris.deboard@outlook.com

Hi James, could I have a copy as well. Thank You

acrump78@gmail.com