Light-O-Rama Forums

Let It Snow Lady Antebellum Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

james morris

Merry Christmas, James

I would like a copy sent to : rwas92@sbcglobal.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• dibblejr

• Candy Cane Lane

• Samual Bell

Merry Christmas and happy New Years, James

I would like a copy sent to : jim2west@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 8 months later...

Hi James. I have the actual sequences, but do you know where I could get the .mp3? I have tried looking on amazon music, but it seems I would have to buy the whole album just for one song.

11 minutes ago, JayA said:

Hi James. I have the actual sequences, but do you know where I could get the .mp3? I have tried looking on amazon music, but it seems I would have to buy the whole album just for one song.

https://www.mp3million.com/download/Lady Antebellum/On This Winter's Nigh t

JR

• 1 month later...

Add me to this as well.. chris.deboard@outlook.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

hi james!

i'd love a copy of this aiellochris81@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks,

You need to put this in your post

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to lanopie@xplornet.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks!

You need to put this in your post

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

May i get a copy please ?

thanks

dr.konabear@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 8:30 AM, james morris said:

Sent

Hi again James,  good look this week.

I'd love this Lady Antibellum let it snow for my single 16 channels, 2 LED faces only.     If it has another 16 channels of non RGB or pixel, Id be happy for it to have that as I'm going to be adding another controller next year.

Michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not share sell trade or claim your property.  I will only use it on my personal home for my neighbors and families enjoyment.

• The topic was locked