• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roverdish

• portcity_gt

• blanoue

• crschneider163

• 1 month later...

May I please have a copy of these sequences? 

I would like a copy sent to hoydett@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you Trish

Trying to start 2020 Holidays off with Carol of the Bells by Linsey Sterling, Does anyone have a copy they are willing to share.

Thanks for anyone's HELP!!!

•  

I would like a copy sent to hjcleads@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks!!

I would like a copy sent to wlemly1972@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks!!

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

3612059991k@gmail.com

I have a 16 channel controller.  I would like to get any of Lindsey Sterling sequences.  Would it be possible for me to get a copy of the sequences.

fred.roseanne.wilson@gmail.com

I would like a copy: proliney@sbcglobal.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks,

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody care to share?  I know this is old.  Looking for Dance of the Sugar Plum fairy as well.  Thanks. covertrain@cox.net

My wife loves her music. She would kill me if her songs weren't included in my collection. Would it be possible for me to get a copy as well?

Menard87@outlook.com 

• 3 weeks later...

Did my first LOR show this year.  May I please have a copy of these sequences for Christmas 2021? 

I would like a copy sent to jschuller@prodigy.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you Joe

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked