Light-O-Rama Forums

Cmb24d registers in hu but nothing comes out

harold1809

What is the LED doing? Steady or blink

Did you set the ID switches (and avoid overlapping with any other ID (remember: Pixies consume the base+ number of ports)) Check taht they are fully ON or OFF

31 minutes ago, harold1809 said:

My hu reads all 17 controllers all work except one Cmb24d tried two boards same result

Did the hardware utility see the Cmb24.  If yes what type of lights do you have connected  and what are you sequencing in PE ,SE,SS,

7 minutes ago, harold1809 said:

Unit id isn’t overlapping,solid red light board shows up in hwu. Just have led strips hooked up but board does nothing 

Make sure your RGB connections are right and your strings are common +voltage (the R G B get grounded by the CMB)

BTW What voltage is the PSU? The strings?

Edited by TheDucks

Are the jumpers set to DMX or lor   can you turn lights on in hardware utility?

Edited by Dennis Laff

Just to double check: Did you set the unit ID with the DIP switches, NOT the HU. After setting ID , power cycle the board. What is your license level and what ID number are you setting.

Enhanced mode need the latest LOR firmware

What is the firmware level on each of the failed boards?  V1.05 is what my 2 say and I do NOT run enhanced mode on that (black adapter) network

Yep! I’m an idiot  switched it to a different style outdoor box last year and I must’ve switched the wires inside figured that out today finally .thanks for all the help! after 10 years you think I’d know better 

• The topic was locked