Light-O-Rama Forums

learning pixel editor

echris

was wanting to do more   with the pixel lights  an using  the pixel editor   was wounding  whats  the  easiest  an simplest    set  up for controllers  to  use

20 hours ago, echris said:

was wanting to do more   with the pixel lights  an using  the pixel editor   was wounding  whats  the  easiest  an simplest    set  up for controllers  to  use

What controllers are you using for pixels ? And where Illinois are you ? 

Just now, Dennis Laff said:

And where Illinois are you ? 

I'm  guessing t he southern  part of Illinoise where I'm originaly from   No periods, erratic spacing and  questionable gramar in posts is a sure fire clu  :rolleyes:

sorry im not good at this typin stuff lol .  right now  iv been playing around  with   the  enttec dmx usbpro . witch is controlling a dmx-spi decoder    have ben running  150 ws2811 off it  has ben working fine    but wanting  to do more   . just didn't wana spend a lot ofmoney on stuff ididnt need  . any help  a direction  would be great im in  saint Jacob il

The easiest controllers to run with Light o Rama software are Light O Rama products . Anything else is all do it yourself type setups 

so the pixie controllers  be   pretty good to start with .  an so the way im under standin     some  things is  with the inttec I can only  run one universe off of it . would it bet if I got anthor  usb485 adapter  then  too.

What you should do first is design you layout of all the lights you want to use  and what type  then you will be able to decide what controllers would be best to use for your design .