Light-O-Rama Forums

Odd Controller issue.

randallfoster

Im not really certain how to classify this as it's a very weird anamoly.  Here's the thing:

I run a 32 Channel setup.  I have a 16 channels programmed for the front of my house, etc, and the second 16 for a megatree.  I have 6 neighbors that participate in the show to varying degrees and I have always just ran Controllers set to channel 1 at their houses, and two controllers set to channel 2 for the megatrees.  For my show- I have no issues.  Both trees look and work great.  All the houses light up like clockwork.  

This year, I was asked to program a new single by Luke Bryan (I live in Nashville) to my house so his label can shoot viral video content.  In programming, I have been sticking my head outside and playing the show little by little as I have gotten the sequence done.  Everything looks great.. EXCEPT 1 of the megatrees.  That tree is dark.  The controller is connected with the solid green light.  And whenever I go back to running my standard christmas show it works great.  

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening?  I have an extra controller and am going to change it to channel 2 and go plug it in to see if it works- but I was hoping perhaps I could fix this without having to unplug and replug in the tree...  

Sincerely, Perplexed.

The controllers seem fine if they are working with your Christmas show. You might want to recheck your new sequence and make sure you have the correct channel config imported into that sequence. Recheck the channels for the controller not working on the new sequence.

Edited by Santas Helper

• The topic was locked