Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Dominic the Donkey singing faces

dibblejr

On 5/5/2018 at 11:26 AM, dibblejr said:

Sent, enjoy. Sorry it took so long.

JR

On 11/14/2017 at 11:03 PM, dibblejr said:

As usual sellers do not ask. If you are attempting to outright sell or use my sequence or part of my sequence for personal gain, you are a seller.

Dominic the Donkey

Music Info Is located within the Sequence

Music will not be shared

All I ask for sharing my sequences is that you are using for PRIVATE USE. No sharing with anyone even within the forums. Keep the free ones "free".

If you are not used to receiving and copy / pasting my sequences please pay close attention to the channels. My channels will in most cases be different from yours. You will have bad results if you just copy paste into your channels.

Also run your MP3 through audacity save at "Constant Bit Rate", "128 kbps" and "fast speed". I have a step by step word document if you need it, just ask.

JR

I would like a copy sent to metallus2000@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

13 hours ago, metallus2000 said:

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Hmm, didn’t receive an email reminder of this and closed the laptop for the night.

If you don’t mind sending me a PM to remind me since I opened this it will no longer be as unread.

Sorry

JR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 9:44 AM, metallus2000 said:

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

22 hours ago, NY Doc 03 said:

May I please get a copy and the instructions too, bronxboy44k@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Please read any of the comments above and see the new agreement and reply accordingly. Trust me its as much if not more of a pita for me as it is all of you. 

Thank you

Happy Holidays

JR

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

23 hours ago, bigmaddog said:

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• 7 months later...

I would like a copy sent to carlson.mike@shaw.ca

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share..

Thank-you very much and have a super great day !!!

Mike..

• 3 months later...

I hope you are still sharing.  My kids LOVE this song.

I would like a copy sent to miker1999jm@yahoo.com

I would love to get a copy please darstlightshow@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you both for your help.

steve

icedad1517@yaoo.com

On 11/14/2017 at 11:03 PM, dibblejr said:

As usual sellers do not ask. If you are attempting to outright sell or use my sequence or part of my sequence for personal gain, you are a seller.

Dominic the Donkey

Music Info Is located within the Sequence

Music will not be shared

All I ask for sharing my sequences is that you are using for PRIVATE USE. No sharing with anyone even within the forums. Keep the free ones "free".

If you are not used to receiving and copy / pasting my sequences please pay close attention to the channels. My channels will in most cases be different from yours. You will have bad results if you just copy paste into your channels.

Also run your MP3 through audacity save at "Constant Bit Rate", "128 kbps" and "fast speed". I have a step by step word document if you need it, just ask.

JR

JR,

Could you please Share a copy with me? edyer01@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

I would appreciate a copy of this along with the instructions if available. Thank you for your time.

derekmeister@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JR

love to have a copy also thanks

icedad1517@yahoo.com

Steve

• 1 month later...

I would love to have a copy if still available along with the instructions.  lionesslisac@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.