Light-O-Rama Forums

DC-MP3 Firmware For 2008

Guest Guest

Guest wbottomley

Dan, are you going to have more interactive inputs available on the Director card than the current six?

And, are their a way to make the scheduler in the hardware utility to resemble the one in the pc control panel?

It would make it easier to schedule different shows for different days.

William, I had a plan for two shows last year running on alternating nights. My #1 controller is the LOR1602MP3 with the shows running off an SD card. But I had a problem trying to put the two shows on a single card. Got tech support involved and after several tries, they confirmed that last years software didn't allow what I wanted to accomplish, even though I followed the manual when setting it up. So I ended up putting one show on one SD card and the second show on another. Each morning I would go outside to the controller and switch out the SD card. I was in town the entire time, so it was a good work-around, but not the ideal. It will be interested to find out if LOR2 takes care of the glitch, even though I am planning on one show this year.

Your other comments are good too and if implement, make life easier.

Tim

Mountainwxman wrote:

And, are their a way to make the scheduler in the hardware utility to resemble the one in the pc control panel?

It would make it easier to schedule different shows for different days.

I agree with William on this. I had multiple shows on the same SD card no issue but wish there was an easy wa to edit a show once it was saved on teh SD card so everytime you changed somethign time / sequance you didn;t have to redo the show.

Harrison

I would like a scheduler a la the pc version as well. So put me down as a me too! And yes, more interactive controls/switches would be a bonus!

My project starts August 20, so I doubt anything will be ready by then, but I can dream, can't I?

I cannot give a great answer on this one. We have some plans for enhancements to the DC-MP3 for the next release of software BUT at this time I cannot promise anything.