Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Christmas Canon Rock ~ TSO singing faces

dibblejr

Sent to those above who found, read and accepted the conditions and included it within their requests.

For those of you who didn't receive it all hope is not lost. Please reply with the appropriate statement.

Thank you

Happy Holidays

JR

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

I would like a copy sent to bpelster@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

On 12/9/2019 at 5:23 PM, Emilio said:

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

On 12/9/2019 at 11:24 PM, bpel said:

I would like a copy sent to bpelster@aol.com

Thanks

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

On 8/2/2017 at 5:31 PM, dibblejr said:

You have mail.

Sent sup by the great James Morris

JR

Could I possibly have a copy of the SUP? Jaybird929@comcast.net I swear to use this for my own display and to never sell it to anyone else. I appreciate everything you and James have done. Thank you in advance.

15 minutes ago, JayA said:

Could I possibly have a copy of the SUP? Jaybird929@comcast.net I swear to use this for my own display and to never sell it to anyone else. I appreciate everything you and James have done. Thank you in advance.

Please ask James in his sharing thread. I do the faces, forward them to him and he puts them with his other props in a zip file to send.

Also please include the proper statement in your request. The statement can be found within the sharing threads. 

JR

Edited by dibblejr

JR, i would like a copy sent to zingmoney8@yahoo.com please.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 9:15 PM, zing said:

JR, i would like a copy sent to zingmoney8@yahoo.com please.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks!!

Sent w instructions enjoy

JR

• 9 months later...

Can I get a copy?

tbcca@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• The topic was locked