Light-O-Rama Forums

Thriller faces and Pixel

james morris

16 hours ago, Damon Hobbs said:

I would like a copy sent to dmkhobbs@comcsst.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You 

Damon,

Shoot me a pm and I will get this to you if James doesn’t first.

All of my faces are included in James sequences of the same name.

He’s one of the members of our team I was speaking about during class. So either of us can fill the request but I sometimes miss requests in his threads. That’s why I ask for the pm.

Thanks got attending the first of hopefully many classes.

JR

• 3 weeks later...

Griswattsz uyou nee to put this in your post to get sequences

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You 

Sent to everyone else

• Like 1

4 hours ago, james morris said:

Griswattsz uyou nee to put this in your post to get sequences

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You 

Sent to everyone else

Thanks James!

JR

I’m sorry, I just noticed I misspelled my email address. Should be dmkhobbs@comcast.net

Thanks!

Damon 

• 2 months later...

can get a copy

Timothyhutchins@comcast.net 

Thanks!

agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Edited by Timothyhutchins
misspelled

• 1 month later...

My I please get a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you!

James may I have a copy please  pickle24u@aol.com          

. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to    pickle24u@aol.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to ballmiester@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Put in your post then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• The topic was locked