Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

dibblejr

2 hours ago, razrbkchristmas said:

Could you do the song from the Moanna soundtrack called shiney, my grands would love it! Jeffster34@hotmail.com

Its already on my list. Not sure when but I will get it done for those before Sept hopefully.

Not quite taking requests for Christmas yet. Right now I am in a mix between Halloween and Christmas for those of us that need to get our stuff done now. Way behind but its all fun.

Just keep an eye out, I will check back on this thread once I start working the general forum members requests.

JR

If you have a drop box with the sequences, could I get the link?  This is my first year doing a show for Christmas and I have the 4 holiday coro singing trees.  Not really sure what songs to use.  I seem to like them all.  Lol.  Thanks in advance.  keiths@prtcnet.org

15 hours ago, tdames said:

I would love to see your work. Could you send me a link or email?

tdames235@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Please do a forum search and send me requests for the songs you are interested in. You will have to purchase your own music. Sorry due to time I do not send out everything nor share everything I produce.

If you have a specific request I will be starting a thread pretty soon for Christmas requests. I have some of my own and close friends to complete first.

JR

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:55 PM, razrbkchristmas said:

Could you do the song from the Moanna soundtrack called shiney, my grands would love it! Jeffster34@hotmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tdames said:

I am looking for Twilight Zone from Golden Earring.

Sorry, I do not have this and my Halloween open requests expired long ago. Pretty soon I will post up Christmas requests but right now I am trying to get caught up and get my show ready as well.

JR

• 1 month later...

JR - Can you please forward Do you hear what I hear by Spiraling? I'd also appreciate any other fun singing faces for a halloween pumpkin or singing tree.

If by chance you have "you're welcome" or " how far i'll go" from Moana, that would be great too!

Thanks  Joe jsheehan3@att.net

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:07 PM, reddie721 said:

Do you have a list of songs that you have completed? 

Thanks, Rob

Sorry I do not have time to keep a list however just search through this thread as well as any of my sharing threads. I share about 90% of everything I produce, that 10% being songs that you just cant get so just search, request and you'll receive.

Please keep in mind that most of us who share our stuff are also trying to set up Halloween. I for one am normally on here almost all day long however at the final push getting ste up may not visit for an entire day. If you ask I will eventually reply.

JR

There were two songs I'm looking for.

1. Let it Snow by Harry Connick Jr

2. Good to be Bad by Pentatonix.

Let me know if you would have time for those. 

Thanks, Rob

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Tosha's Christmas said:

is there anyone can help me with papagayo to lor configuration and how to import to lor sequencer

That’s easy. Do you have Bobs conversion tool?

JR

4 hours ago, mmangano410 said:

would love moana songs "you're welcome" and How far I'll go"

mmangano410@gmail.com

Sent

Private Use Only Please

Thank you for your understading ~ It keeps the Free Ones Free

JR

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sent

Private Use Only Please

Thank you for your understading ~ It keeps the Free Ones Free

JR

JR and James 

could I get a copy of "you're welcome" and "how far I'll go" as well please?  

Jsheehan3@att.net

Thanks in advance