Light-O-Rama Forums

Ga mini is Saturday April 26th

SnowLoverGeorgia

I have 2 paid spots open for the Georgia mini on Saturday April 26th 1pm to 8pm if anyone wants to come....PM me....Includes catered christmas luncheon and a fun day of meeting and learning..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowLoverGeorgia

• JBullard

• Robin

• DanCampbell

Mountainwxman wrote:

Michelle and I have made a quick, down, and dirty site for the mini.

The address: http://www.planetchristmaslights.com/gamini

Ah, in Joomla! Not to turn this into a CMS thread, but I've just started playing around with Jooma 1.5 for some of my wife's websites, and gotta say, the admin interface is very impressive once you start to understand the basics. It'll be even better when more of the extensions are ported to 1.5.

I'm thinking we'll be hearing more about PCL very soon!

And... bump.

Guest wbottomley

DanCampbell wrote:

I'm thinking we'll be hearing more about PCL very soon!

And... bump.

You got that right Dan.

It will be very soon. Let's say... at the Ga mini plus. LOL

GA Mini

Money sent to Michelle - Check

Hotel Reservations- Check

Demo Props for Presentation- Check

Truck full of gas - uh, somebody want to float me a loan?

William,
If you need help let me know. I have had about 8 clients go Joomla, I have used it to interface just about everything. Since the price.... FREE.

I am looking forward to meeting you at the Mini. Been in the web Design field for about 20 some years. I am currently swamped with work so I am glad Michelle sought you out. I am making a little something with this website on it. SoOOOOooo I hope your ready.

Kevin

Michelle,
John and I are going to double team the wireframe session. I will hold the pieces up and he will do the talking.

William,
I am counting on you to be able to hook my laptop up to someone's, anyone's projector. If not then huddle around folks.

What is really funny is that I am going to be doing the LOR presentation. Please be easy on me people.

Oh and John as far as the tank of gas loan. Well I am driving 9 hours and was hoping you would help me out!

Robin,

Can your vehicle run on Scotch?

I'm hoping mine can, don't know how I'll get home though, probably won't be any left by then :P

Robin wrote:

Michelle,
John and I are going to double team the wireframe session. I will hold the pieces up and he will do the talking.

What do you mean "he will do the talking" I tell everyone that everthing I know about wireframes I learned from Robin!

Guest wbottomley

No problem Robin. It's so easy, a caveman can do it. :P

John, just fired up the still out back. I'll be making some liquor... ooopppsss, some gas alternative so I can keep my cost of the trip down. :D

Guest wbottomley

kmcallorum wrote:

William,
If you need help let me know. I have had about 8 clients go Joomla, I have used it to interface just about everything. Since the price.... FREE.

I am looking forward to meeting you at the Mini. Been in the web Design field for about 20 some years. I am currently swamped with work so I am glad Michelle sought you out. I am making a little something with this website on it. SoOOOOooo I hope your ready.

Kevin

Kevin... we're hooking up at the mini. This project is becoming bigger than I expected. And that's a good thing!

For everyone that's emailed me about needing help, I'll be in touch.

Right now, I've placed it on www.planetchristmaslights.com. It can be moved to www.synchronizedchristmaslights.com if you like it better.

I own both domains.

Robin wrote:

OMG John you must not admit you know me!!

Well judging by your frames you can sure teach me a thing or two!

Robin, you ^**)&(*$R%$*& :P

Said with a smile of course!

I look forward to "sitting in the presence of my wireframe hero" and "absorbing more knowledge"

Mountainwxman wrote:

John, just fired up the still out back. I'll be making some liquor... ooopppsss, some gas alternative so I can keep my cost of the trip down. :P

William,

I would love to do a less then total scientific analysis's of your "gasoline additive" at the motel Friday night!

Maybe only perform the smell and taste tests on the sample :D

I was in Gatlinburg couple weeks ago, our group had the entire motel, and some of the locals were producing 'gasoline additive" in one of the hospitality rooms with a small device with lots of copper tubes attached to it. My unscientfic tests determined it was of very high quality.