Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Coro

Scooch

On another note.

I just received the HC Pre Sale - email. I think its been going on a while now. But no reply to my email

I sent him an email one week ago asking if the items I ordered were being held up for just one item or more being ordered for pre sale boat shipment. I haven't had a reply yet. HC was the only one that had them so no other options.
That's been my experience, spend $ but lack customer support.
JR

FYI, On the terms page;

All orders placed with any PRE-SALE item(s) will ship together, we do not break up orders or ship separately for in-stock vs. out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, whitebuck said:

FYI, On the terms page;

All orders placed with any PRE-SALE item(s) will ship together, we do not break up orders or ship separately for in-stock vs. out of stock.

Yes, I knew that. I have also had stuff shipped separately, I just paid the shipping cost.

Yes, I knew that. I have also had stuff shipped separately, I just paid the shipping cost.

Ok, I usually email support@holidaycoro.com and it goes into a crm system that produces a ticket that gets answered. Other emails are hit/miss.

5 minutes ago, whitebuck said:

Ok, I usually email support@holidaycoro.com and it goes into a crm system that produces a ticket that gets answered. Other emails are hit/miss.

Yep, their internal message system. Done that.

• The topic was locked