Light-O-Rama Forums

WOW, its amazing! Thanks Light-O-Rama!

daniel

So about 15 minuets ago UPS brought "THE BOX" to "THE DOOR", about 2 minuets after that, I had the box opened up and the parts to my new 16pc kit all laid out. I have to say, their are a lot less parts then I first thought. I don't know if I was thinking it would look like a computer motherboard, or the system that launches the shuttle, but I was proven wrong! This looks like a easy thing I might be able to do tomorrow, in one day. The quality is AMAZING! I just don't know what to say! The last kit I soldered, it felt like the board could crack, this board feels very sturdy and it looks like it will last a lifetime.

I am not very good at these pictures-while-you-work things, but I will try to get some up as the day progresses, so the community can laugh and point fingers at my work.;):]:smile:

THANKS LIGHT-O-RAMA!

--Daniel L

I too was very impressed with the solder kit. The circuit board is thick compared to what I am used to seeing. Everything was packaged very nicely. I also found the instructions to be very well written and easy to follow.

tom.

I think the extra substrate thickness on the PC version of the boards is a wise move with the 1/4 inch spade lugs... Connecting them subjects the board to a lot more stress than most other connection methods.

- Kevin