Light-O-Rama Forums

Random Delays in Show Play

Vince4xmas

Just started testing this years show and experiencing some random delays in show play. Show plays perfect for about a minute, then "timing" go funky and after a few seconds back to normal. Show is sequenced fine as playback in Visualizer is perfect. Running the show off a LOR G3 Director with network 2 running a Pixcon16 (set at 500K) using 1536 12vdc pixels, network 1 running (2) LOR CCR's, (3) LOR CMB-24D's and (6) LOR CTB16's. All devices have been flashed with new firmware.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Edited by Vince4xmas
Forgot network 1 speed

Does the delay affect the entire show or just one network? Is network 2 an enhanced network for the pixcon? Just throwing out some ideas here that you may or may not of thought about.

The "delay" occurs on network 1. Network 2 is an enchanced network. I don't get it. Can I set the speed for 1000K on network 2 as all I have on it is a Pixcon? Also, can the speed be increased on network 1 as my (6) AC controllers are all Gen3? I thought the G3 could handle my setup as I do not think I have overloaded it.

Setup in Hardware Utility was:

Check SD card is for new gen3 director

Check with dual ports

Check output LOR enchanced channels as well as lor normal for both ports

port 1 = 115K

port 2 = 500K

Thanks

As I recall, the Pixcon can handle 1000k speed, so you should be able to up that one. As for the other network, check out the network speed page: http://www1.lightorama.com/network-speeds/

I tried reading it on my phone, but that did not work well, so I'll let you look at it.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

• The topic was locked