Light-O-Rama Forums

Outputs?

zvacman

I am running 110v controllers, RGB dumb controllers, and smart controllers. Can I output from my USB and my LOR dongle to my 110v controllers AND output E1.31 to my router from the computer at the same time? I'm already planning to use one of the E1.31 outputs from the router to my E1.31 to DMX converter to run the dumb controllers. Thanks in advance.

Z

I sure hope so - I've been doing so for the past four years every single night! My year round landscape lighting currently has 378 channels of E1.31 and one LOR network with 42 LOR channels scattered between five controllers, and a second LOR network with it an InputPup on it. BTW, the show computer has two Ethernet networks as well, one for the E1.31 and the other for everything else (mostly used for communication with the file server where all the show files are stored).

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

Off topic, but I've got smart people looking. I'm having a hard time getting my smart controller channels into my master channel configuration, help?

Z

13 minutes ago, zvacman said:

Off topic, but I've got smart people looking. I'm having a hard time getting my smart controller channels into my master channel configuration, help?

Z

Channel configuration then add controller.

• The topic was locked