Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Editor Timing Issue

bran357r

Hello,

I started a musical sequence in SE and loaded my channel configuration for everything that will be controled via SE. I set a few lights to come on at certain points using the wave form. Then i saved the file and opened it in PE. I set some effects to start and the same wave points as the SE channels(PE effects are not controlling the same channels). when i preview the sequence the timing are about 2 seconds off. the SE channels come on almost 2 seconds before the PE effects start. 

I looked at the times in the two programs and the same spot in the Wave form is at two different times. see picture. 

Any Help as this is making programming almost impossible.

Timing issue.jpg

I just took the file into an editor an exported it to make sure it is 128Kbps constant and it looks like it is working now. thank you.

I just took the file into an editor an exported it to make sure it is 128Kbps constant and it looks like it is working now. thank you.

MP3s do wierd things sometimes. I've had good luck sometimes, other times I have to use a .wav file. If you encounter issues in the future, try switching to a WAV file and see if that fixes things.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like 1