Light-O-Rama Forums

Intensity file shows in my SE file but gone in the PE

Jack

I completed a music file for a prop and made the Intensity file, it shows up at the bottom of my SE file however when I open it in PE and try to preview all I get is the SE props and background, no PE data.

I tried to preview in SE without any luck, can I get the file back and can I then modify it?

While the Pixel Editor creates the intensity data file, it does not read it. The Pixel Editor stores the editable version of your sequence in a file with an LPE extension. When you open a sequence in the Pixel Editor it reads the LPE file and the corresponding LMS (or LAS) file.

Matt

On 10/6/2016 at 4:00 PM, Jack said:

I completed a music file for a prop and made the Intensity file, it shows up at the bottom of my SE file however when I open it in PE and try to preview all I get is the SE props and background, no PE data.

I tried to preview in SE without any luck, can I get the file back and can I then modify it?

Like Matt said it creates a file that the .lms/,las reads, if you need to make modifications just reopen the .lms file you used in PE make your changes then re-save the new intensity data.

SPaschall

Thanks to all who replied,

I spent most of another night redoing the file, I know that the SAVE button was my friend up to the end when I made the intensity file, I'm not sure of each step however after making or during the intensity file step my data in the PE program disappeared but when I looked in my SE file I saw the blue/ green file at the bottom  and told myself must have moved file and everything is ok.

I now know after redoing my program and making a Intensity file, the PE data stays in the PE program along with making the file in my SE file.

after making another intensity file  for the same song my question is do I now have 2 different LPE files?

Does LOR make a LPE folder?

thanks,

Jack

It really doesn't make a folder but the lms file has to be in the same location. If you move the lms to another location you have to move all the associated files with it.

SPaschall

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk