Light-O-Rama Forums

Ccb not being controlled on play

Shamusseven

• 2 weeks later...

When were the gen3 ctb16pc released?  Just trying to guess at what I have.  I am not near my controllers at the moment.

If you have a green led on the left side of the RJ45 connectors then you have the G3, if it is a red led on the right side of the RJ45 connectors then you have one of the earlier ones.

Edited by Mr. P

• 1 month later...

We have two 16PC-G3 ver. 1.06 sixteen channel boxes and one CCB100 Ver. 1.21 cosmic color pixel bulb box (2 strands of 50 pixels each).

He can control the pixels in the control panel, but not control the pixels in the pixel editor or when running sequence editor, either program with CONTROL LIGHTS selected. I moved the Network speed up to 500k and both 16 channel boxes still control fine but the pixels will not go on when playing sequences in the sequence editor or pixel editor.

Do we need to "Add a Device" in sequence editor and assign our CCB100 box?

We have a Preview and Prop created in Pixel editor (same Prop for all songs) and the Prop appears to copy over into sequence editor, but again cannot make the pixels work in pixel editor or sequence when we try and control the lights.

Again the Pixel box lights seems to work fine in the Hardware Utility.

The CCB100 box is assigned ID 3 

Any help appreciated

Sincerely,

CincinnatiLOR

• The topic was locked