Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB replacment string

Shamusseven

Does anyone know of a company selling bulb strings that would be similar to the strings LOR includes?   Someone is selling just the controllers minus the light strings that I am interested in.  But I do not want to do so if they will be obviously different in appearance.  I understand they would have to be 2801 and 5v and have found them for around 30 to 35 per string of 50 but not sure the will match.   

2801 strings of 50 pixels are readily available - in fact I'm surprised that you are seeing string lengths other than 50 pixels, as that is the most common length for them. The only real question is if the CCB pixels are 2801s. I seem to remember seeing that they are something else, but I don't remember what.

To answer your original question, if you are looking for the correct pixels, why don't you buy them from LOR? They sell replacement strings. That way you are getting exactly the correct pixels. For other pixels, I buy all of my pixels (other than LOR pixels) from Ray Wu direct in China.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

Thanks for the reply.  I have found strings that I think will match but just not sure they will.   That is my question.  Just found out that the strings from LOR are $89 per 50 light set which makes them more exspensive overall and might as well buy new.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked