Light-O-Rama Forums

CMB24D intensity

gsmith37064

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn the intensity down on the controller itself? Much like the Alphapix?

I don't want to edit 70+ songs to cut the intensity in half for each channel.

Any thoughts????

I don't think so.

You can set dimming curves, I think, and make a dimming curve that doesn't go above 50%. You could also lower the input voltage.

Darn... Some of my runs are close to 75ft and i am afraid to try and lower the voltage any. I think i am pushing it as is without much voltage drop off. I may end up just going all smart pixels next year. That way i could set it on the card and be done with it. I will google dimming curve and see what i can find.

Thanks for tip.

I am by no means a LOR expert, but would setting the "intensity range" in the hardware utility accomplish what you are trying to do?

I think that's just to change settings for testing the card as i do not see a way to apply the change back to the card.

As ELF said look at dimming curves. I have never played with them, but I think they are tailor made for that purpose. I'm on my phone right now, so I can't look at the docs, but start there.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

It seems the CMB24D does not support advanced configuration changes which is where one would set the dimming curve.

I may have to just buy all my neighbors black out curtains :(

• The topic was locked