Light-O-Rama Forums

Stars Grouping

SPaschall

Question for everyone, I have a group of Stars that are nested, when I apply the block up or block down effect in the Bars the first star is doing something different than the other three. this is the only effect it does this to. Any explanations on what the issue could be?

SPaschall

Edited by SPaschall

I just tried mine I have 3 stars nested the inside star is different than the two outside ones on block up or down but on block left or right it seems ok must be in Matts program design.

1 hour ago, Dennis Laff said:

I just tried mine I have 3 stars nested the inside star is different than the two outside ones on block up or down but on block left or right it seems ok must be in Matts program design.

Yeah, after I played with it and tried different variations nested,vertical, preview ect...... what I figured out it's not necessarily the group but where the effect wants to start within that group. I would show you a screen shot but I can''t seem to remember how to post a pic. The workaround for now is to apply the effect to each individual star.

SPaschall

P.S. I figured it out.

Stars.jpg

Edited by SPaschall

7 minutes ago, SPaschall said:

Yeah, after I played with it and tried different variations nested,vertical, preview ect...... what I figured out it's not necessarily the group but where the effect wants to start within that group. I would show you a screen shot but I can''t seem to remember how to post a pic. The workaround for now is to apply the effect to each individual star.

SPaschall

• 2 weeks later...

To get an exploding effect on a nested star, you might try the lines-horizontal effect. With 3 stars, try setting the palette to blue-blue-white, and the effect spacing to the minimum.

This assumes the stars are grouped with an arrangement of Nested.

Matt