Light-O-Rama Forums

lost my Effects associated with my Prop Views

christmascrossing

Since I can't do all I want with one tool, I'm going back and forth between Sequence Editor and Pixel Editor.

I ran into an issue where I see the list of Prop Views I made, but none of the effects I created are associated with them.

Could I have lost this by switching back and forth between Sequence Editor and Pixel Editor?

Where is this information stored? What file?  Why am I able to see the list of created prop views, but not the associated effects I created??

I'm getting to a point where I'd like the Sequence Editor and Pixel Editor to be one seamless application.

Thanks-

Jeff

pixeditor2.png

Edited by christmascrossing

Yes. I saved the sequence and created an intensity file, closed pixel editor, did some updates in sequence editor.  Saved the sequence file.  Then went back to pixel editor.

you should just save till its complete once you create  the intensity file I believe the pixel editor considers the sequence is done.

Think of a Pixel Editor prop view like a track in the Sequence Editor. A prop view is a collection of props that will be viewed together in the grid - so you can focus in on one area. For example: roofline, minitrees, arches, stars, etc.

Matt