Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Summer Sale Discussion Thread

LORAdmin

Glad folks got shipments. I ordered on Aug 22nd and still have no info on the order. No status and as yet no response to a ticket I opened asking what was up with my order. Tried calling today (Friday) - but they are closed for the holiday weekend. I will have to wait until next week to find out what happened to my order. My credit card has not yet been charged, but it seems to have dropped into a black hole.

It's been less than 2 weeks since you've ordered.  Go back and read your order.  Dont waste the help desks time!  They're trying to get everyone's order out.

The scale of this sale is a little hard to imagine.   For a 'small business' they sell a lot.  The sale flyer states 20K in giveaways on top of the discounted price.  This must be a fraction of what was sold so my bet is they are pretty busy.   If you got an email right after you ordered then you are good and within the promised shipping date range.

8 hours ago, htebault said:

Glad folks got shipments. I ordered on Aug 22nd and still have no info on the order. No status and as yet no response to a ticket I opened asking what was up with my order.

Order status was updated late today on my order - Backordered - expect 6-8 weeks for delivery. At least I have an answer.

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, us66lor said:

I ordered on 8/24. My order still has no order status when checking online. Should they all be close to shipping by now?

It depends on what you ordered. If you ordered pixies I believe they just started shipping them last week or so.

5 hours ago, Mr. P said:

It depends on what you ordered. If you ordered pixies I believe they just started shipping them last week or so.

The item I am looking for delivery on is in fact the factory assembled pixel tree kit.

Unfortunately I have no experience with pixel programming an am running out of time to overcome the learning curve and beat the weather. All I have done in the past is RGB strings.

• The topic was locked