Light-O-Rama Forums

Pictures

Marty Belisle

Been playing around with importing pictures into the pixel editor with not much success as my pixel screen is only 24 x 25 and the resolution is blurry.  I have build some pics using SS imported into SE and migrated into PE which look pretty good however my drawing creativeness is very limited.  Has anyone found a decent source to download low resolution pictures/clip art...

I know nothing about the Pixel editor but I do know there is a beta version of the Superstar that allows you to import pictures....even High Resolution Pictures too I believe. I use the beta version of SS sometimes but not much. 

Edited by lightzilla

Thanks Scott. Yeah been playing around with the SS beta too. Just trying to find an easier way to drop in some pics. There are a number of basic images in the text fonts that do add some different options. Bottom line will just need to put in the time. Using my pixel screen for my daughters wedding and have a tight timeline to finalize ?

I use Paint.net to change the size of the pics.  You can adjust it to the same size as your matrix.  Keep in mind it won' be as "HD" or even "SD" as the original, as you are using so few pixels. 

Thanks everyone, yes 600 pixels does make for a limited screen.  Brings me back to the graphics on my Commodore 64 with 9" screen or first Atari ... like drawing pictures with a bingo dobber on a bingo card :D

• Like 1