Light-O-Rama Forums

2016 Christmas Song list

Grinch

My list so far...

Baby it's cold outside. Robertson's Christmas cd.

Carol of the Bells. Trans Harmonic Orchestra.

Christmas Can Can. Straight no Chaser

Christmas Cookies. Robertson's Christmas cd.

Christmas Jam. Trans Siberian Orchestra

Christmastime. Michael W. Smith

Deck the Halls. Manheim Steamroller.

Do you hear what I hear. Manheim Steamroller.

Dueling Jingle Bells. Unknown

Faith Noel. Trans Siberian Orchestra

Faliz Navidad. Manheim Steamroller

Joy, Angles we have heard on high. Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Let it be Christmas everywhere. Alan Jackson

Linus tells the meaning of Christmas. Vince Guaraldi Trio

Nutrocker. Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Oh come all yee faithful. Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Oh holy night. (A must have) John Berry

Peanuts theme/Linus and Lucy. Vince Guaraldi Trio.

Please come home for Christmas. Aaron Neville

Rudolph the Rednosed Raindeer. Dean Martin

Siberian Sleighride. Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Silent Night. Manheim Steamroller

Sleigh Ride. Manheim Steamroller.

Tender Tennessee Christmas. Alabama

Wish Liszt.Trans Siberian Orchestra.

I enjoy mixing things up. Probably a 40/60 mix in favor of non-Christmas songs. Mainly due to I know the show will go past Christmas by a week or two. Christmas music to me tends to cut off December 26th. Anything from Starship's song We Built This City to Word Crimes by Weird Al Yankovich to Mary Did You Know by Pentatonix. This year I may add I Love This Life by Low Cash and Beautiful Drug by the Zac Brown Band along with some other songs. Christmas music wise, I'll keep My Favorite Time of Year by The Florin Street Band, Siberian Sleigh Ride by TSO, City of Silver Dreams by Sugarland and Christmastime Again by Mercy Me. Non-traditional stuff for the most part. Then again, someone may post a song or I may hear something on the radio that resonates with me and I'll add it. Very likely that will be the case once again sometime next October, much like Stay A Little Longer by Brothers Osborne in 2015 and Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon the year before. Who knows what this year will bring but it should be fun!

I seem to have the display down by New Years day at the latest. This year I'm adding Music Box Dancer, I can see the show in my head already.

I already have my 2017 song list completed and in order.  Won't start sequencing for a few months though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, scodavis said:

I already have my 2017 song list completed and in order.  Won't start sequencing for a few months though.

Wow... I thought I was doing good having 2016 song list figured out!  Guess I'm a little behind.  2017 is too far off for me to even think about

On 6/10/2016 at 0:46 AM, uncledan said:

Wow... I thought I was doing good having 2016 song list figured out!  Guess I'm a little behind.  2017 is too far off for me to even think about

Haha, I have my 2017 song list figured out already too. I have also figured out what new props I will be doing for 2017, 2018, and 2019. Adding 2-3 new controllers each year!! You know... Nothing major. :)

Better start planning!! 2017 will be here before you know it! ;)

~Matt

2 minutes ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

Haha, I have my 2017 song list figured out already too. I have also figured out what new props I will be doing for 2017, 2018, and 2019. Adding 2-3 new controllers each year!! You know... Nothing major. :)

Better start planning!! 2017 will be here before you know it! ;)

~Matt

I'm impressed!  I already know what I'm adding for 2017 (upper roof, an additional window, and sixteen mini trees, all with WRGB super strings), but I haven't gone any further than that.

-Scott

^ Well, I wanted to add all of it this year. . . But that wasn't budget practical, so instead I figured out what all I wanted, and about what it would cost, then I figured out a budget practical time line to be able to add "something new" each year, and still get the "final" look I was wanting within a few years!!
~Matt