Light-O-Rama Forums

Feel like I am missing something simple

JohnF

Hi all,

Please can someone help me, as after hours (ok maybe days) of trying to figure this out, I know I must have missed something really basic somewhere along the line!

i have watched many a video and followed the tutorial, but I cannot for the life of me work out how to create the outline pixel strips on my house and get them working with the sequencer.

i have dabbled without much success in both pixel editor and superstar sequencer.

i have drawn the lights as both strings and CCRs in the visualiser, but whatever I do, I can only at best get the first pixel to flash when I preview and play a song in sequencer.

the pixel strips I will be using are 30/10 and he first strip across front fascia will be 7.1m with 71 pixels (213 DMX Channels)

I am running latest version of sequencer pro edition

please can someone help me get started, as I am literally losing my marbles :(

Thanks

John

John

my entire house is outlined in pixels and I use SS 99% of the time. 

if you pm me your number we can draw your fascia together. You should be able to take it from there  

matt

UK??? Damn mobile version hid that from me! LOL

still totally willing to help, John. We can use one of those options we discussed

When doing an outline of your home, use the horizontal matrix and make it one string, 

SPaschall