Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing

dodgertrue

If I design a show for a 16 channel controller but I add another controller later can I change the channels on the that show that I have already designed to 32 or 48 ect?

Also if I have laid it out in .10 second time tables can I change it to .05 second times? The way I tried will let me do that but it also shortened the show by 1/2

halfing the time can be done in LOR II.

And regardless of LOR I or LOR II, you can add or subtract channels as needed.

simply right click over a channel in your sequence and follow it to the add channels.

dodgertrue wrote:

If I design a show for a 16 channel controller but I add another controller later can I change the channels on the that show that I have already designed to 32 or 48 ect?

Yes. You do this by adding channels. If you click on the channels on the left, you will get a menu. One of the items is "Add Multiple Channels".

Also if I have laid it out in .10 second time tables can I change it to .05 second times? The way I tried will let me do that but it also shortened the show by 1/2

It's almost impossible to do this in version 1. However, version 2 (coming in February) makes this easy.

Jeff Millard wrote:

In Gamma II, which is currently available, you are capable of changing the timing.

Ok, please tell me how. The only way I can see is to duplicate the track and then use the beat wizard, tapper wizard, or add multiple timings. Is there another way to change the timings from .10 to .05?

Jeff, I did change the timing and I also created a hole new sequence at .05 then copied and pasted what I had done at .10 over that but in both cases my 4:08 program only went through 2:04. I'm I doing something wrong?

dodgertrue wrote:

Jeff, I did change the timing and I also created a hole new sequence at .05 then copied and pasted what I had done at .10 over that but in both cases my 4:08 program only went through 2:04. I'm I doing something wrong?

Before you paste, select "Edit" -> "Set Paste Mode" -> "Paste by Time".

Edit: I forgot to mention (since this is in the "LOR Software I" forum), that this only works in LOR II. If you're using LOR 1, then you can't change the timing. This is why most LOR I users stuck with the standard ".05" timing for all their sequences.

• 2 weeks later...