Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR CCB Macros in PE preview

Marty Belisle

Are CCRs and CCBs sequenced in the SE with Macros recognized by the Preview when migrated into PE?  I have tried a few times and can see the CCR playing in the preview however the effects sequenced with the Macros don't show up?

Darn.  I have not tried to run the physical devices leaving the macro sequencing in the Sequence editor and saving as a intensity data file.  Will the macros run in the show or will I need to redo these effects to use S4 Pro?

A simple chase sequence on a single device arch or roof line was easy to do with the macros, a little more labor intensive with Super Star.  Tried to duplicate a chase 5 pixels on and 5 off in the Pixel editor and could not get it right.  Anyone figured this out?

As long as you did not include the macro channels in the PE definition of your prop, they should still play from SE.

5 pixels on and 5 off should be pretty easy in the Pixel Editor. Just go into the bars effect and choose your "on" color and black as the other color. Now use the palette repeat setting to narrow the on and off sections as desired - it may not be exactly 5 pixels, but you can get close. If your prop is a horizontal matrix or arches, you will want to set the direction to left or right; if it is a vertical matrix or tree, try setting the direction up or down. New effects coming in 4.3.6 will give you more chase options.

Matt

• Like 1

Excellent.  I never think of black as a color that can be sequenced.  Thanks for the quick response.