Light-O-Rama Forums

New to the pixel editor. Please advise if this is possible

ebrown1972

Okay I have just started with the pixel editor. In manage previews I have added all of my props and defined everything. All of the channels are correct. I added every prop that will be in my display. I would like to see how all of it will look through the pixel editor. I already have several sequences done in the sequence editor. In the pixel editor I open a sequence from the sequence editor. After opening the sequence will the pixel editor play the elements that have already been sequenced by the sequence editor? When I click play the preview does not show any elements playing that have already been sequenced by the sequence editor. If I generate an effect I can see it on the element that I just generated it on with no problems. I am sure I am misunderstanding how all of this works as it is new to me. I do not want to sequence any elements that I have already sequenced in the sequence editor but I would like to see what they look like playing in the pixel editor. 

Thanks ahead of time for any input.

If the props the you sequenced in the sequence editor are the same props you setup in the pixel editor you have to define them as sequenced in sequence editor.for them to play in pixel editor.

You can also migrate your SE visualizer over to the Pixel Editor and view it that way.

SPaschall

I initially did that but I much prefer the visualizer props that pixel editor uses. I also did a few custom props and that is nice.