Light-O-Rama Forums

Timing Grid in PE

JamesWright

I just tried to start a new file in PE, of course using the las sequence file. The timing grid in the las file is set to .05 seconds constantly throughout the musical sequence. When I load the file in PE and add RGB Props, no timing grid shows up. Or I should say that only 1 timing block 2:17.67 shows up. I thought that PE used the timing grid from the las file. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it? Thanks

It should show you the timings.Do you have multiple timings for some reason on the .las sequence? Open it back up in PE and look at the timings and make sure that the correct timing is shown.

SPaschall

This is the only one that I have had this issue with. It was setup by someone else, on another machine. The timing grid looks OK. The only thing different that I can see is that the timings are all set to .05 seconds instead of the default .1.

Thanks for the response. Jim

The reason for this problem is operator headspace. When the timing grid did not show up, I did look in the timing grid name and all I saw was unnamed. The problem was that the drop down box showed 19 "Unnamed" listings and at the very bottom the fixed grid was listed. Once I selected the fixed grid, everything was fine. I don't understand where all of the unnamed grids came from however. Thanks. Jim