Doubling Up Events

J.D.

Hi all,

Is it possible to double up tools within the same event (e.g. have shimmering lights do a slow fade)?

Also, I've seen a few PC posts that talk about keeping all the channels at 80% power to lengthen bulb life. Do you do that? Is here a single command that allows you to set max power across all channels?

I haven't really started sequencing yet, and will probably wait a few months before I dive completely in, but thought I'd ask questions as I come up with them (I have played around the LOR I, but might migrate to LOR 2 before I get serious)...

Thanks...

J.D.

LightORamaDan

J.D. wrote:

Hi all,

Is it possible to double up tools within the same event (e.g. have shimmering lights do a slow fade)?

Also, I've seen a few PC posts that talk about keeping all the channels at 80% power to lengthen bulb life. Do you do that? Is here a single command that allows you to set max power across all channels?

I haven't really started sequencing yet, and will probably wait a few months before I dive completely in, but thought I'd ask questions as I come up with them (I have played around the LOR I, but might migrate to LOR 2 before I get serious)...

Thanks...

J.D.

Currently you cannot "double up" events in either LOR I or LOR II. As far as setting things to 80% you are best to sequence things to that level if that is your plan.