Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel editor

aesl1982

If I sequence using pixel editor but am using e1.31 devices like the falcon and e682. Will it play the show right and seen the data to those devices or does pixel editor only work with pixcon and color cosmic devices

I can only speak for SuperStar, but both output intensity files, so I assume the same.  SuperStar intensity files play just fine over E1.31.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a Pro level license?  I have not done all that much with PE, so that's about the limit to what I can do to help.

• Like 1

K6ccc,

I think you might have got it. I have LOR checking on it.

Thanks

What does it say at the top left corner in SE on your level? Edited by jeff bush

Got the intensity file over to the sequence editor, and it shows up. But I can't get it to play in my visualizer. I know I am doing something wrong, but can't figure it out. Wish they would come out with a better tutorial. I tried to find something on the forum, but no luck. Guess I will stick with superstar.

Got the intensity file over to the sequence editor, and it shows up. But I can't get it to play in my visualizer. I know I am doing something wrong, but can't figure it out. Wish they would come out with a better tutorial. I tried to find something on the forum, but no luck. Guess I will stick with superstar.[/

Did you open the control panel and open the comm listener?

If you created your props in the pixel editor you have to create them again in the visualizer .

I figured most people were creating the visualizer and then importing it into pixel editor. I did that and then just reassigned the props I wanted to program in pixel editor.