Light-O-Rama Forums

Ebay Fraud

gsmith37064

Thats a thought to but I guess I get caught up in the SHARING the sequences that I have done to much to worry about trying to sale them..

Its not that hard to sinply ask if anyone has a certain song that you are looking for in the sharing section.... and like buying them... you have to make some changes anyway unless you ask for it and someone does it free for you and even them you have to set it for your show...

Just try to remember... if you ask for something free dont expect perfection when it comes to it matching your display or your taste in the way it is done.

also it helps when asking for something and if someone offers to try to help you ... its really helps them if you send them a copy of your .lee file to work with so you dont get something thats made for a generic 48, or 64 channel etc. like most sites sale.

I am wondering why anyone would buy a sequence on EBAY that they cant see or hear first..

Edited by Old Sarge

I am wondering why anyone would buy a sequence on EBAY that they cant see or hear first..

Sarge,

I have asked in the sequence sharing area and no one has it. The only place i found it was on Ebay from this 1 guy. So i took a chance.

Yes i saw he had no videos or anything...

I got it for $4... No biggie. Although i did get a few more that looked interesting. Spent $25 total... A few i can actually use.

So that is why i did Ebay. I have bought plenty from Ebay and they have been great and easy to swap over to my setup.

It's not all doom and gloom from the way you say it.

Will i buy again from Ebay?? Yes i will...

This thread was to alert forum members of this guy and nothing more.

no problem... just was saying... a lot is shared freely but you have to give people time to see what you are looking for and yes... there are many many many sequences that are for sale on EBay that they got for free and then they resale them... there are a lot here that has topped giving and sharing things because of the THIEVES that get them free and then sale them..

Maybe I over looked it but I could not find the posting you did anywhere in the forums asking for a sequence or if anyone had it for sharing... I have a lot that I share and would have shared it if I had it..  

There are a lot of us that share... when we have time to read things and get things done that is... and when people put their e mail address up or e mail us and ask for things of if we have it available to share with them.

No Problem.... I didnt mean to get your panties in a wad I was just saying..

I will send you another seq of it when I get back home... Maybe you can use part of it next year..

Edited by Old Sarge

Sarge,

I have asked in the sequence sharing area and no one has it. The only place i found it was on Ebay from this 1 guy. So i took a chance.

Yes i saw he had no videos or anything...

I got it for $4... No biggie. Although i did get a few more that looked interesting. Spent $25 total... A few i can actually use.

So that is why i did Ebay. I have bought plenty from Ebay and they have been great and easy to swap over to my setup.

It's not all doom and gloom from the way you say it.

Will i buy again from Ebay?? Yes i will...

This thread was to alert forum members of this guy and nothing more.

When I first saw your YouTube channel, called RGB Sequencing, I thought that you were offering sequencing.

When I first saw your YouTube channel, called RGB Sequencing, I thought that you were offering sequencing.

I do share all I do but if you read more you would have read that none of mine are  RGB, CCR etc. all I do is regular mini lights or reg lights... NO RGB, CCR,etc.

and my you tube channel DOES NOT SAY RGB Sequencing on it..  Maybe you confused it with some other.. But It doesnt say that on mine.

I have sent you a lot of mine so you should know that already..

Maybe I over looked it but I could not find the posting you did anywhere in the forums asking for a sequence or if anyone had it for sharing... I have a lot that I share and would have shared it if I had it..  

Here is where i requested it.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/39515-request-the-final-countdown-europe/

I still think it would be a great song to end the year with. :)

I really am surprised that it's not a popular sequence. I was glad to find it on Ebay even though it turned out to be bogus.

I do share all I do but if you read more you would have read that none of mine are  RGB, CCR etc. all I do is regular mini lights or reg lights... NO RGB, CCR,etc.

and my you tube channel DOES NOT SAY RGB Sequencing on it..  Maybe you confused it with some other.. But It doesnt say that on mine.

I have sent you a lot of mine so you should know that already..

I was talking about GSmith37064's channel!

I know that you share sequences and thanks for the sequences you have sent me!

• The topic was locked