Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixels for SansDevice

smithzone

I am going to order a 6804 to start playing with pixels.   Any thoughts on which 'starter' pixels to get from Ray?

I have a bunch of 12v power supplies already - so thinking 12v.  The lights will likely be used as edging (on small sticks) around some flower beds - so not a fan of the multi-colored wire.  I know the deal about contacting him to talk shipping.

See any concerns with these (or are there better options):

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/100pcs-DC12V-12mm-WS2811-led-smart-pixel-node-with-all-black-wire-20AWG-IP68-rated/701799_1932863171.html

Smith zone check the pre sale prices at Holiday Coro he has black wire pixels on sale for a few more days

• Like 1

Smith zone check the pre sale prices at Holiday Coro he has black wire pixels on sale for a few more days

Nice - that is a great price

Thank you

(I know the deal about contacting him to talk shipping.)

I have not heard about calling Ray Wu & talk to him about shipping. Does Ray work out a better price on shipping if you contact him?

(I know the deal about contacting him to talk shipping.)

I have not heard about calling Ray Wu & talk to him about shipping. Does Ray work out a better price on shipping if you contact him?

Yes - if you are buying multiple counts of some items you'll notice how their shopping cart just doubles the shipping.   I ordered ~150 items in one order last year and he wrote up a custom quote on shipping.

You can see everyone's orders here - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/invoice-to-customers/701799_211491854.html

If you send Ray an email he can send you a quote for cheaper shipping but also remember he will do custom spacing as well as wire color changes and that did not cost any extra for me.