Light-O-Rama Forums

First Video for 2015 - First Year With RGB's

dragonzpneuma

Thank you very much.  I see from your post that you are from North Carolina.  If I may ask, what city are you in.  I'm just south of Asheville myself.

Merry Christmas,

Keith

Keith,  I am in Burlington which is close to Greensboro.  I have two other friends up here who also put up Xmas shows.  The three of us get together periodically and brainstorm.  I am learning a lot from them and plan to add a fair amount of RGB lights for 2016 thanks to their help.

Rick

Edited by Avind
  • Like 1

Really good and love that song, hubby is a big Who fan (that's their riff, right?), might consider that for next year!

And yes, super impressive and still very Christmas-y. Some RGB/Pixel houses look too 'vegas' for me- you strike a really nice balance!

Where/what did you mount the camera on?

Yes, that is the tune from Who's "Teenage Wasteland".  Heard it last year and had to do it.  Great beat to sequence to.

My camera was on a tripod and sitting on top of an 8' ladder which was sitting on a little hill.  Gave me a pretty good elevated view of the show.

Many thanks for the kind comments.  Hopefully I can get another song filmed in the next few days.

Happy Sequencing,

Keith

Lots of people think the song is called Teenage Wasteland, but the song is called Boba O'reilly. Great song thou, one of my favorite Christmas songs

• Like 1

• The topic was locked