Light-O-Rama Forums

Standalone Intensity File

godman

Is there a way to create a standalone Intensity file in PE that can be added to any sequence? I have a matrix that I want to use to give info such as tune in, website  etc, I just didn't want to have to create it in every sequence.

Sorry, but the only way to do that is to add it to every sequence. The good news is that you can have multiple sequences open at the same time in the Pixel Editor and just copy and paste from one sequence to the others.

Matt

Matt,

I want to add intensity files to my Sequences, The Files are for my E1.31 DC Controllers (non lor) so I need to go to the enhanced network to run Intensity files correct? If the intensity files I'm using are for my E1.31 controller do I need to upgrade the firmware on my Gen 3 controllers to run intensity files to E1.31?

Will it make  a difference if I don't upgrade the firmware since I'm running the intensity files through the E1.31?

I want to add intensity files to my Sequences, The Files are for my E1.31 DC Controllers (non lor) so I need to go to the enhanced network to run Intensity files correct? If the intensity files I'm using are for my E1.31 controller do I need to upgrade the firmware on my Gen 3 controllers to run intensity files to E1.31?

Will it make  a difference if I don't upgrade the firmware since I'm running the intensity files through the E1.31?

The "LOR enhanced" protocol and firmware upgrades apply to LOR networks -- devices controlled via an LOR USB dongle. Since you are going to control devices via the E1.31 protocol over ethernet, the discussion about firmware upgrades does not apply.

Matt