Light-O-Rama Forums

No Show with Pixel Editor on my CCR wall

MattZ

I have put together a PE effect to two songs of my show for a CCR wall.  I have saved the PE file and data intensity.  I open the SE file and see the PE info at the end of the last track.  When I load it to the memory card for the MP3 player, I do not see any of the show on the CCR wall when the show starts.  The rest of the show seems to work fine.  I can't figure out what I did wrong.

Can you try playing it from SE? That will help determine whether the problem is in configuring the MP3 player, or something upstream.

Is the network the CCRs are on marked as enhanced? Do they have the latest firmware?

Matt

It looks like the 2 songs do not work when I play it via the computer (SE).  Yes to the latest firmware.  Not sure about the network being enhanced.  I have used the Spectrum Extractor to get a  equalizer for the rest of my songs in the show and have had no issues with them.  I have the CCR wall on a separate network (AuxA) via the G3 MP3 player.  The Prop Definition is set up for Aux A

Just went through this with Matt last  week, to control lor controllers in pixel editor the network for those controllers have to be enhansed

This looks like a good place for me to start and ask a question I have a similar problem. I have a 12 CCR Matrix that was set up with SS I now have PE and want to use it to seq. I have four networks on the Matric three CCR's per network. I changed to enhanced on my network settings (all four at 500K Red adaptor) I see the SS & PE line in my Seq. but get know output to the CCR's if I play it in PE I get output I am new to PE so I must have missed something somewhere. I did have SS sub seq. running these CCR's and have deleted that line out of the seq. Any help would be appreciated I know everyone is in high gear.  Thanks

Yes I did check that to make sure I'm on 1.19 which does seem to be the latest. Thanks for advice maybe I'm just missing something it's got to be simple.

This looks like a good place for me to start and ask a question I have a similar problem. I have a 12 CCR Matrix that was set up with SS I now have PE and want to use it to seq. I have four networks on the Matric three CCR's per network. I changed to enhanced on my network settings (all four at 500K Red adaptor) I see the SS & PE line in my Seq. but get know output to the CCR's if I play it in PE I get output I am new to PE so I must have missed something somewhere. I did have SS sub seq. running these CCR's and have deleted that line out of the seq. Any help would be appreciated I know everyone is in high gear.  Thanks

Try testing your sequence with the LOR Verifier. Does it identify duplicate channels? I'm concerned by this statement:  I see the SS & PE line in my Seq. Did you save intensity data from SS also?

Matt

Matt, and all thanks for all the advice but I did figure out my problem. I had not checked the "use compressed file" in the Control Panel now if I can figure out why all my text is backwards I will be set. If you have any ideas please let me know I haven't tried to fix it yet just noticed it tonight. 

now if I can figure out why all my text is backwards I will be set. If you have any ideas please let me know I haven't tried to fix it yet just noticed it tonight. 

This can usually be fixed by changing the "Starting Location" in prop definition.

Matt

Matt, Thanks I thought about it after I posted the other note and realized that was my problem and corrected it thanks again for your help. LOR has done a great job with PE now onto my Pixcon that I bought in the sale time to get it ready for next year and to do more programing....Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!