Light-O-Rama Forums

CMB24D 8 pack flood

indi

I have the 8 pack flood system that is controller #5. It is daisy chained with my 4 other 16 channel controllers. The floods are not working as they should and channels 7 and 8 are not working at all. I have daisy chained controller #6 from controller #5 and it works fine. Could the problem be a bad cat 5 cable that I used to daisy chained from controller #4? This is the same setup as last year and everything worked fine when I put them to bed last year.

Thanks

Checked the cat 5, everything good. But dummy me, I forgot that I can't check all the channels with the hardware utility (S3). I did find that there is a bad connection on flood #$, I wiggled the connection it would go from red to blue as the others. Thanks

But dummy me, I forgot that I can't check all the channels with the hardware utility (S3).

Why would you not be able to check all the channels with the hardware utility?  Unless they're not LOR network channels (i.e. E1.31 or DMX), you should be able to check them with the HU.

Well I guess because it only has 16 channels. If I use the first slider on the consoled. I get red on first flood. When I use slide 2, I get green on flood 1 and if I use slider 3, I get blue on flood 1. So on to channel 16. So I don't have enough channels to check all the floods. Or I am missing something.  

• The topic was locked