Light-O-Rama Forums

DIO32 not powering up

unclefester

I purchased a DIO32 & some daughter boards some time ago but have only recently tried to use them. Here's my issue, I have set the Jumpers to power up with 24V DC but when energized, LED 1 does not illuminate at all, if I try using the barrel jack JK1 with a 12V dc supply I only get a single flash from LED 1 when energized, then nothing. Attempting to read the board using the Hardware Utility is also unsuccessful. The DIO32 board has never been used before.

As per Manual, Jumpers set up. JP1=JP10=JP11=JP14=JP15= no jumper, 24V dc connected to terminals X1, right screw positive.

Hope someone can help

Sorry unclefester    I thought I was using external psu power on mine.  I wired it in 2010 and had to open the box and look to remind myself its using 120 onboard transformer with the external psu only for the lights off the relay board. Did you put in a help ticket for this?

LOR helpdesk gave me some options without success, but I have been successful in running the unit from 24Vac, will look at why I have trouble with dc after xmas. Thanks again ItsMeBobO

• The topic was locked