Light-O-Rama Forums

Freezing

Bad-Magic

I just created a Musical sequence but when i play it through to the end it it doesn't "stop" it thinks that it is still running because the red stop button is still there
Screenshot:
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8403/lorproblemii8.pngWon't this be a problem for when i run a show because right now i need to manually press the stop button.

Use Audacity to shorten your music file by like .05 seconds and repeat till the sequence stops on it's own. I am assuming your using the demo. If using version 1.x of the software and you purchased. Then upgrade to 1.6.15. I have not read of this happening in LORII Gamma. But make sure your up to the latest version there as well.

Chuck

cmoore60 wrote:

Use Audacity to shorten your music file by like .05 seconds and repeat till the sequence stops on it's own. I am assuming your using the demo.

Instead of doing this, you should actually shorten the sequence file. Here is a link.

• 1 month later...

Bad-Magic wrote:

I just created a Musical sequence but when i play it through to the end it it doesn't "stop" it thinks that it is still running because the red stop button is still there
Screenshot:
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8403/lorproblemii8.pngWon't this be a problem for when i run a show because right now i need to manually press the stop button.

I had a sequence that did that. I left it alone and the show played fine, went right to the next song.

This should not be a problem if you are using a version of the LOR software that is beyond 1.6.3. If you are using softare more recient than 1.6.3 and had this problem please let us know. If you are using 1.6.3 I recommend that you upgrade.