Light-O-Rama Forums

cmb24d doesnt respond after unplugging?

vmatheboss

I have a ct16 controller along with a cmb24d. so far everything is working fine once the unit id's have been set. Tested lights on sequence editor and even in test mode, works great. Now, I disconnect the power on both the ct16 and cmb24d (controls 8 floods), come home a bit later and reconnect to work on my sequences again, the cmb24 does not function (red light is stable, and no issues on the controller), so i have to open up hardware utility again and change the unit id back to 2 again (my ct16 is unit id 1) , then it works.

So does is there a save button for after setting my unit id?? I didnt see one, so after I set the unit id, I exited the HU and proceeded with editing and testing my sequences again.... I'm scared this will happen when my controllers are outdoors, I dont want to have to disconnect anything to reset my unit id again! Seems like it happens when the power is pulled.

problem is i bought the cmb24d used and assembled already. i see the dipswitch and it goes from 1- 12....only 7 and 9 are on.... not sure what that means? but the controller works..i just need to keep resetting the unit id to number 2 after i pull the power....

ok i think i got it from youtube.... apparently i needed to have only dipswitch 8 up to represent LOR ID 2..... i reset the power a few times on the controllers and it seems like its working fine now

• The topic was locked