Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB strand dead, anyone want to sell please

Chagoi

I have just found my CCB strand has 8 good bulbs and the rest are dimmed out. I need to purchase a replacement strand. Will anyone sell me a spare strand? Please! email me at sales@smpoint.com if you are able to assist. Thank you!

I am awaiting on them to see if they have any. Figured I would hit both fronts since their website says they are out. I am hoping they keep some back from sales in the event people break out their lights at the beginning of the season and find they are broke. Hope!

We usually have some.  Be patient and when the factory opens tomorrow you'll get an answer ;)

FYI, you really should check with us FIRST anyway when ANYTHING breaks.  If it turns out the string is under warranty, there wouldn't be a charge (other than possibly shipping).

I know, I have a ticket open and they are looking, I was just trying to cover as many avenues as possible. In reference to warranty, I got an email stating a 6 week turn around on repairs (totally understandable this time of year), except that puts me almost at xmas. Doesnt seem like a viable option so I need to buy and warranty after the holidays, then I'll have spares...

• The topic was locked