Light-O-Rama Forums

16 CCR Tree Sequences are so expensive. NEone 4 trading?

Danbo1998

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:49 PM, k6ccc said:

Of the 10 songs slated to be in my show for 2016, eight have the pixel tree portion purchased, one was from someone else and I substantially modified it, and the last one is completely me.  I can't share the purchased ones at all.   Of the other two, one is Soldier Silent Night, and I can share (but it's nothing fancy), and the other one I could share, but you'll never find the music - it's my church choir and orchestra and I was the recording engineer for a somewhat unique arrangement of Hark! The Herold Angles Sing.

I can share the last two, but you will need to strip out the extra 3,000 channels from the rest of my yard, and put in your rest of the yard.  Also note, that in both cases, removing the rest of my yard will leave it boring at times.

LOL, I did Soldier Silent Night a few years ago and shared with you.  And yes its nothing fancy!  My first go at Super Star and a few hours of time but at least my tree wasn't dark.  Like you I purchase most of my tree sequences and have no problems paying for it!  Spend a little money for the WOW factor on your pixel tree is my recommendation. 

Ah yes - you're the source. I could not remember who it was that I got it from when I wrote that post. I've modified it several times since, but you would likely recognize it still...

Thanks for sharing it in the first place.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

I'm new to pixels and would like some pixel tree sequences to work with so I can get a good understanding of how they work and hopefully get my lights running this year. Any help I can get would be appreciated. My email is ernest.n.steward@gmail.com